We are looking for: Executive Support Engineer
Position ID: 41
Location: FORT WORTH, TX
A $2 Billion private investment firm based in DFW is seeking a senior-level person in the role of Executive Support Engineer. We are focused on bringing in a highly technical individual who possesses a strong level of business acumen, excellent communication skills, and superior problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will work daily with the partners to tackle a variety of complex technical problems facing the firm from a business perspective, including: networking design and maintenance, scripting, SAN management, backup systems management, Citrix remote portal management, MS Exchange administration, disaster recovery systems, Blackberry administration, home/office automation systems, antivirus/security management, videoconferencing support, media production support, wireless VOIP design, and other complex system administration tasks. The primary focus will be in directly supporting the managing partner of the firm in these and other issues.
We operate in a Windows environment and employ a variety of technologies including: MS Exchange, MS Sharepoint, MS SQL Server, Citrix, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Cisco, EMC, Veritas, Checkpoint, Tandberg, Reuters, Bloomberg and asp/asp.net. We offer a team based, casual atmosphere. With 75 employees, we foster a small, family type setting; yet, we are intense in our efforts.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree with a 3.25+ GPA from a top university
- Be strong in applying technical knowledge to solving unique problems
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to deliver high quality results while working under pressure
- Have specific experience with Citrix Presentation Server and client software
- Have 5+ years work experience, preferably with 2+ years in technical support for top level executives (CEO, CFO, COO, etc.).