Check out this great opportunity!
Senior Product Manager
PURPOSE/SUMMARY Manage the routine Marketing functions of the product lines that address the assigned product or customer segment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with surgeon thought leaders and R&D to identify and develop product line extensions and expansions as appropriate
- Provide (in concert with R&D) end-user requirements for new products or product enhancements
- Build business models for planning and implementation of new product releases, considering revenue and unit sales, product build and demand forecast, and profit
- Routinely analyzes of the important business metrics: revenue, GP dollars, GP percentage, Average Sales Price, and Market Share
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of the market and competitive landscape
- Analyzes business, proposes, plans and implements programs to optimize profit, grow market share and minimize business churn
- Identify need for, sponsor, and coordinate market research. Know which research tools to use for each situation
- Analyzes, suggests and set list prices, considering optimum price points; institute floor pricing where necessary
- Support strategies defined for the division
- Coordinate composition of sales training materials along with the Sales Training and Sales Management groups; attend and present content to sales training classes, both in the home office and at sales meetings
- Provide support to field sales in matters of closing key accounts, customer product development visits, and routine product expert phone support as regards function, features, and benefits
- Identify and cultivate key surgeon and customer relationships
· Plan and support experience labs, customer conferences and exhibits with the meetings planning group and sales management, including product specification and merchandising
· Provide content and creative briefs to Marketing Communications group for all external and internal communications: sales sheets, brochures, advertising, booth graphics, booth properties, videos, audio programs and specialty advertising
· Plan product launches and sales promotions, working with Supply Chain to forecast demand
· Prepares, submits and manages annual operating expense budget.
· Support the International sales organization, considering their unique needs when developing product and communication programs. Help organize and staff International product training
All Other Essential Duties as directed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field. Bachelor’s degree in Science or
a related medical field is acceptable with experience.
Minimum of four (4) years of experience in sales and/or marketing experience is required.
We do have more openings! Please click here.